Friday, May 22, 2009

3rd times a charm

The other morning as Gage was putting his shoes on getting ready for school, he got one, too. A huge spider laying in wait. If you remember I crunched the same type of spider up under my toes a few weeks before. Fortunatly, Gage's spider was left in one piece.
Two nights ago I aked Forrest if he checked his shoes in the morning. Nope. So what happens this morning. He gets a live one. After it fell out of his shoe it ran towards him. He thinks it was trying to attack him. They are aggressive little buggers! (No pun intended) I was able to ID it. Take a look.


3 comments:

Syphus Family said...

Eww! Please don't be offended if next time I come over I leave my shoes on....:)

Sandi said...

Sounds like you need to get Terminix or someone out to your house to spray those. Is that a wolf spider? I have seen them as big as baseballs in Sheridan and they are aggressive when they feel threatened. This was not a good post to read after watching Arachnophobia.

Tina Liverman said...

I guess I forgot to mention the type of spider. It is a Wolf spider. Last summer we had the AC guy fix something under our house and he said that he had never seen so many brown spiders (wolf) in his life! But, we have never had a problem with them in our house till now. Forrest is spraying tomorrow.